Careers • Atlas Soft
Let's see what Atlas has to offer
Were you ever interested in what rooting actually means in the world of mobile phones, or how you can reverse custom kernels? Or maybe you’re interested in how service functions work at a lower level and how you can bring a dead device back to life? Often it is not enough to search for vulnerability at a higher level. It is worth analysing the hardware as well at bootrom level, because often it may also be left with serious faults.
Does this sound exciting? Are you interested in these questions and you’ve been hoping to find a job like this for a long time?
How will you know that you’ll be fit for the job? What are the qualifications needed to join our team?
To apply for this position, you will have to possess the following knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of ARM architecture
- Knowledge, experienced use of IDA, Olly, Ghidra etc. software
- Knowledge of C/C++, ASM language
- Knowledge of professional concepts, such as stack overflow, stack guard, buffer over-read, code cave, ...
If the above conditions are met, a personal interview is held, where on the basis of mutual sympathy we will provide an Arduino DUE device, which contains the pre-installed test prepared by us. Maximum two weeks are available for solving the test, but an experienced colleague can solve it in 1-2 days with a few hours of effort a day. We’ll provide theoretical assistance for the solution and provide continuous help if you have any questions.
If you pass the test, you will very likely be hired.
- MicroCorruption (Embedded Security CTF)
- Root Me
- Try Hack Me
On this website you can mainly learn and train yourself. There is a vast number of exercises and simulation environments selected from many live systems are available. We recommend the site mainly to those at a junior level in the field, but who are firmly committed to it.
Medior C++ Developer
Senior C++ Developer
- Knowledge of C++ 11/14/17
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
- Basic Linux skills
- Professional experience in the field of communication protocols (serial port, network)
- Strong soft skills :D
- Knowledge of any assembler language
- Knowledge of IDA, Olly etc. software
- Basic security skills