Careers • Atlas Soft
Let's see what Atlas has to offer
Do you have a basic understanding on what rooting and jailbreak are, in the field of mobile technology, or how to translate custom kernels? Or to recognise when service functions have a limited only operation, and how to revive a seemingly dead phone? Often it is not enough to look for higher level vulnerabilities, you will need to run bootrom level hardware tests as well, as sometimes this is where the key problem lies.
First you will need to complete the test on the Microcorruption website, and depending on how well you scored, we’ll decide whether or not to invite you to a personal interview. Once you registered on this site, you will find a sophisticated CTF simulator, designed for embedded systems, which operates in a game-like fashion. The game has several fields, and will lead you through a tutorial field first, and then gradually increase the level of software security technology exercises you’ll need to solve. The game is built very similar to live systems, with certain exceptions, such as in live systems you typically won’t have a live memory dump and cannot debug a program. As opposed to that, in live systems we have the benefit of using various tools that help us to convert the assembly code to C language codes, therefore we are able to easily comprehend large size functionalities. If you’ve managed to score at a level of 1,100 points or higher (you alone, with no outside help), please send us your CV and photo, including your nickname (a link to your profile).
As a next step, we’ll invite you to a personal interview, and if we like each other, you will get an Ardunio DUE device, with a preinstalled test to solve on it, which you can take home. You will have maximum 2 weeks to complete the test, but normally, a qualified professional is able to complete it in 1-2 days, spending a few hours a day on it. Should you need any assistance about the theoretical aspect, we will provide you with literature, and we will provide you with guidance all the way through the process, should you have any questions.
If you managed to successfully complete the test, you’ll have a great chance to be hired by our Company.
- ARM architecture skills
- IDA, Olly, etc. software user skills
- C/C++, ASM programming language skills
- A proper understanding of the key professional terminology used, such as the terms stack overflow,
stack guard, buffer over-read, code cave, etc.
Senior C++ (Qt) Backend || Frontend Programmer
- Advanced level C++ programmer skill set and work experience
- QT Framework and UI skills
- Android, iOs, Windows phone developer experience
- C#, SQL, QML skills
Senior PHP Backend Developer
- The types of PHP frameworks you used so far.
- The types of database systems you used so far.
- Extracts from the code that you would highlight, as one of your top works completed.
- What type of websites you have developed so far?
- Please show us at least 1 project from your track record (it has to be a live site, rather than the source code)